So who am I, what are my credentials, what gives me the audacity to write a blog? Here’s the official, abbreviated version.
Lesley Irene Shore, Ph.D.
- Licensed Psychologist and Holistic Health Practitioner with over 50 years experience.
- Organic grower / farmer on Harmony Farm for 36 years with husband Bill Tragakis.
- Teacher with previous faculty appointments at Harvard Medical School and the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology.
- Author of two books (“Healing the Feminine” and “Tending Inner Gardens”) which were published over 25 years ago. My thinking has evolved since then — the reason for this blog.
- Founded the non-profit Harmony Center and served as director for almost 15 years.
I look forward to communicating with you. Please share your experiences by commenting on the posts.